Have you ever wondered what your teeth would look like free of stains and discolorations? Did you know that there are tooth restoration techniques such as Zoom! whitening that focuses specifically on improving the color of your teeth?
For a better understanding of the basics of Zoom! teeth whitening treatments, listed below are some important facts about them:
– If you still require more treatments beyond your Zoom! whitening, your dentist can give you at-home whitening kits to use in your spare time to work out any spots that need touch-ups.
– With the assistance of specialized gels including hydrogen peroxide and lamps to activate them, Zoom! whitening treatments can enter below the exterior of a tooth and bleach away deep stains and discolorations.
– If you have discolorations in your teeth, Zoom! whitening is designed to remove them. This includes discolorations from tea, soft drinks, coffee, juices, wine, beets, and even discolorations caused by tobacco and old age.
– Each Zoom! whitening treatment will take roughly an hour to use and can immediately improve your smile in a single visit.
– Zoom! whitening can eliminate current stains, but it will not protect your teeth from future stains, so be sure to exercise caution with your diet.
If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss your possible Zoom! whitening treatment with Dr. Carrie Sessom and our team at Riverwalk Dental Spa, please call 918-770-0027 to set up a visit to our dentist office in Jenks, Oklahoma. The time is now to approach the rest of your life with a smile!